Tuesday, June 26, 2012

"Never Forgotten"

1# "Never Forgotten". Advertisements

VDO of "Never Forgotten"

"Never Forgotten" Tube. Duration : 0.52 Mins.


We had a good read. For the benefit of yourself. Be sure to read to the end. I want you to get good knowledge from Veteran Benefits. (Click the link for more information: bit.ly US Senator Patty Murray's proven record of fighting for veterans is on display in her first ad of 2010. In the spot, Washington state veterans offer their support for Murray's work to keep our nation's promise to our service members, veterans and their families. "As the daughter of a disabled veteran, I know firsthand the service and sacrifice of our veterans and their families. This is very personal to me. Our veterans and their families deserve more than just promises, they deserve the care, benefits and services they have earned," said Patty Murray. "I have been proud to get up every day and fight for our veterans and families across our state. I want to continue helping people and solving problems." Script "VETS" Multiple Veterans: Her dad was a disabled veteran. She asked to be on the Veterans Committee. Patty Murray passed the New GI Bill. So I could go to college. She improved medical care for military families. And increased military pay. Senator Murray stopped the VA from closing three hospitals. She got new vet clinics. And expanded veterans services all across the state. Patty Murray has never forgotten us vets. Patty Murray: I'm Patty Murray and I sponsored this ad to make sure our vets are treated right.
View Related articles related to Veteran Benefits. I Roll below. I have recommended my friends to assist share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share "Never Forgotten".


No comments:

Post a Comment