Tuesday, July 17, 2012

America's shame--our debt to service members is still shamefully unpaid

1# America's shame--our debt to service members is still shamefully unpaid.
Advertisements

VDO of America's shame--our debt to service members is still shamefully unpaid

After we got the data concerning Disabled Veterans Benefits ago VDO, we are going to look into the America's shame--our debt to service members is still shamefully unpaid. I urge everyone to use judgment within the audience. A recent survey found that I have bump into America's shame--our debt to service members is still shamefully unpaid. I saw that it had been vital for them to be revealed. If any errors. I apologize. If you are doing not wish to publish VDO. i'm pleased to be here. Thanks for an excellent VDO. America's shame--our debt to service members is still shamefully unpaid Video Clips. Duration : 9.87 Mins.

PLEASE READ THIS VIDEO DESCRIPTION. When I watch this, I'm speechless, and tearful. This video is not mine--I found it elsewhere, and don't know the creator or copyright owners. ***YOUTUBE: PLEASE DON'T TAKE THE VIDEO OR SOUNDTRACK DOWN. I have NOT submitted it for revenue sharing, but simply as a patriotic public service. Please respect that and leave the video up.*** Some military action is both abhorrent and necessary--I'm both old and young enough to know that. But we in modern America have forgotten the cost. In our video-game, media-saturated, narcissistic society of today, war has become just another policy football, just another budget wrangle. When Pearl Harbor was bombed, both businesses and the government urged civilians to conserve, to recycle, to contribute money (in taxes and war bonds), and to grow their own food. When the World Trade Centers were leveled, the government told us to go about our business, and that the most patriotic thing we could do was go out and consume more. My father was a marine in Vietnam, my uncle one in Korea, but they've never talked much about it. But after having two young daughters, and then losing one of my favorite students during his first month in Baghdad, war has become very personal for me. This video perfectly conveys one of the greatest costs of war--the separation of families. Particularly of parents and young children, who need their parent more at that time than at any other time of life. War is necessary at times ...
View Related articles related to Disabled Veterans Benefits. I Roll below. I have counseled my friends to assist share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share America's shame--our debt to service members is still shamefully unpaid.
We'll get this from me. I am pleased to present the information.


No comments:

Post a Comment