Sunday, July 22, 2012

Vets To Feel Pawlenty's GAMC Cuts

#The Best Vets To Feel Pawlenty's GAMC Cuts.
Advertisements

Good VDO of Vets To Feel Pawlenty's GAMC Cuts

Not some time past, I presented the story. Useful. nowadays i am pleased to gift Video on Veterans Medical Benefits. i want it to dam my sisters. and the public. info that's useful. with your friends. Vets To Feel Pawlenty's GAMC Cuts, which I even have seen this as an outstanding contribution. VDO is that the information. The End. Judgment within the view. Vets To Feel Pawlenty's GAMC Cuts Video Clips. Duration : 5.73 Mins.

The real human cost of Governor Tim Pawlenty's cuts to General Assistance Medical Care (GAMC) includes two military veterans. Freddy Toran and Gary Gunkel will lose their benefits in just a few days because the Governor vetoed the GAMC program funding. The two explained to lawmakers how they rely on GAMC as a bridge to get them to their federal veterans benefits. Toran explained that he has glaucoma and without GAMC, he could go blind. Gunkel notes that not only did he serve in the Army during the Vietnam war, but his son is now serving in Afghanistan. At the beginning of the video Catholic Charities Patrick Ness explains why charging even a little to people on GAMC is a huge hardship. The testimony was given during the Senate Health and Human Services Committee budget hearing. They are considering a bill from Senator Linda Berglin that would extend GAMC funding.
my sources associated with Veterans Medical Benefits. I Roll below. I even have suggested my friends to help share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share Vets To Feel Pawlenty's GAMC Cuts.
We'll get this from me. I am pleased to present the information.


No comments:

Post a Comment